RPM Consultants – Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement
- We at RPM Consultants, a trading name of Resources Productivity Management Limited (referred to in
this Statement as “the Company/we/us/our”) are committed to preventing slavery and human trafficking
in our business activities and this Statement sets down the steps we have put in place with the aim
of ensuring that there is no slavery or human trafficking in our own business and supply chains. We
all have a duty to be alert to risks, however small. Staff are expected to report their concerns and
management to act upon them.
- This statement covers all our business activities.
- We currently only operate in the United Kingdom.
- We do not carry out any activities which are to be considered at high-risk of modern slavery or
- To ensure a good understanding of the risks of modern slavery and human trafficking in our business
and supply chains, we provide training to all relevant staff as necessary.
- We are committed to ensuring that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking in our business or
our supply chains.
- This Statement affirms our intention to act ethically in our business relationships. We encourage
all our employees, agents, contractors, subcontractors, consultants, business partners and any other
parties (including individuals, partnerships and bodies corporate) associated with the Company to
report any concerns relating to our direct activities or our supply chains.
Due Diligence Processes for Slavery and Human Trafficking
- We undertake due diligence when considering taking on new suppliers, and we regularly review our
- Our due diligence process includes building long-standing relationships with suppliers and making
clear our expectations of business partners, evaluating the modern slavery and human trafficking
risks of each new supplier and invoking sanctions against suppliers that fail to improve their
performance in line with an action plan provided by us, including the termination of the business
- This Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement will be regularly reviewed and updated as
necessary. The board of directors endorses this policy statement and is fully committed to its
This Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement has been approved and authorised by:
Name: Sam Viner
Position: Managing Director, Resources Productivity Management Ltd
Date: July 2021